These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.ninemedia.org (the “Site”) as well as all sites owned and operated by Nine Media, Inc. (NMI). Nine Media, Inc. sites include NineMedia.org, NineMagazine.org, TenMagazine.org, NineTenMagazine.org. and other Internet sites in which these Terms and Conditions are posted. When we use the terms “we,” “us,” or “our,” we refer to NMI and affiliated ministries of Nine Media, Inc. (“Our Organization”). This Site is a non-profit media network.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Nine Media, Inc. and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, information, text, logos, videos, audio clips and files, social networks, documents, downloadable files, interactive features and communications and any other material that contributes to the composition of our Site.
Your use of the Site is strictly and exclusively limited to personal, non-commercial use. As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes or in ways that may be related to illegal activity, and not to:
- Harass, mistreat, abuse or act in a hateful manner toward other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, contrary to, or inconsistent with the principles, tenets, and Mission Statement of Our Organization.
Our General Use Rules for the Site are as follows:
- No Obscenity. We do not allow obscene, lewd, discourteous, indecent, vulgar, racist, or sexually explicit language or images. You agree not to post, transmit, upload, distribute, e-mail, or otherwise make available, any such content or materials onto the Site, including any Forum.
- No Harm to Minors. You agree not to harm, or attempt to harm, lure or deceive minors in any way.
- Respect Privacy of Others. You agree to respect the privacy of others. You agree not to post or disclose phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other private information, relating to any other person.
- No False Identity. You agree not to create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- No Off-topic Discussion. You agree to keep your discussion on-topic according to the subject of the particular article or blog in which you participate. You will not attempt to turn the discussion to fit your personal agenda.
- No Criminal or Unlawful Conduct. You may only use the Site (including any information contained therein) for lawful purposes, in accordance with this Agreement, applicable laws and regulations, and obligations or restrictions imposed by any third-party. You may not encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- Do Not Collect or Store Personal Data. You agree not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- No Posting or Communication of Infringing Material or Harassing Communications or Advertisements in Forums. You also agree not to post, transmit, upload, distribute, e-mail, communicate, or otherwise make available: material or content that infringes and/or violates any right of a third-party (including its intellectual property and proprietary rights), or any law; advertisements for products or services, “junk mail”, spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, or other form of solicitation.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
Users may post the following information on our Site:
- Videos; and
- Public comments.
By posting publicly on our Site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and Conditions.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods and services available on our Site.
The following goods are available on our Site:
- Digital Downloads; and
- Clothing & Accessories.
The following services are available on our Site:
The services will be paid for in full when the services are ordered.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods and services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods and services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods and services we provide. You agree to purchase goods and services from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
User Goods and Services
Our Site allows users to sell goods and services. We do not assume any responsibility for the goods and services users sell on our Site. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of any goods and services sold by users on our Site. However, if we are made aware that a user is violating these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or prohibit the user from selling goods and services on our Site.
If you open an account for Subscribed Services on any of Our Sites, you hereby agree to pay all charges to such account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable and following all rules of the subscriptions. We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for services we provide. We reserve the right to institute new fees, charges, or terms effective upon notice to you at the e-mail address you provide when establishing your account. We reserve the right to terminate your account(s) at any time for any reason.
Your subscription automatically renews and you will be automatically billed until we receive notification that you want to cancel the subscription.
If you subscribe to our Site at an introductory or discounted rate, our Site, welcome letter, or other communication will inform you of the regular subscription rate, which you will be charged when your subscription is automatically renewed.
To cancel your subscription, please follow these steps: Cancel at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card;
- Debit; and
- Direct Debit.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
Shipping and Delivery
When you purchase goods from our Site, the goods will be delivered through one of the following methods:
- Standard Delivery.
Delivery will take place as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the delivery method selected. Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances. Please note that delivery times do not include weekends and statutory holidays.
You will be required to pay delivery charges in addition to the price for the goods you purchase.
If you purchase goods from us for delivery to a destination outside the United States your purchase may be subject to import duties and taxes applied by the destination country. You are responsible for paying any such duties or taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before making a purchase. We are not responsible for the payment of any such duties or taxes and are not liable for any failure by you to pay them.
You are required to provide us with a complete and accurate delivery address, including the name of the recipient. We are not liable for the delivery of your goods to the wrong address or wrong person as a result of you providing us with inaccurate or incomplete information.
Refunds for Goods
Refund requests must be made within 30 days after receipt of your goods.
We accept refund requests for goods sold on our Site for any of the following reasons:
- Good is broken or damaged; or
- Good is the wrong size.
Refunds for Services
All services sold on our Site are non-refundable.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure: Contact email@example.com to request return authorization and further instructions.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to third party websites or services that we do not own or control. We are providing these links as a convenience to you. There may be times while on this Site that you could be directed to sites that are beyond our control. This includes links from other sponsors, ministries, or volunteers that may use our logo(s) as part of an agreement with us. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, solicit personal information, collect data, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. When you link to Third-Party Services and Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content, policies, or practices of any third party website or service linked to on our Site. It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party websites before using these sites.
Limitation of Liability
Nine Media, Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Nine Media, Inc. and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the States of Tennessee and Colorado.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
PO Box 680593, Franklin, TN 37068-0593
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: October 2021